Friday, December 4, 2009

Coffee & Pumpkin Lovers Unite!


Posted by: Annie

I am desperately in need of a Keurig Home Brewing System; I have been jonesing for one for about six months now. Over the weekend I was introduced to the Limited Edition Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice K-cup, and can officially say now that I NEED a Keurig machine ASAP. As a fan of pumpkin everything, and a lover of coffee, this Pumpkin Spice java is delicious! So if you are lucky enough to have a Keurig system, run out and buy this limited edition coffee before the season is over! And if you are in need of a Keurig like me- run out and buy a machine AND the coffee- and send one my way! ;)

P.S. Keurig has no clue who I am, and in no way sponsored this post. I am just a true, unpaid fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and try to respond to questions as soon as possible. Comments are moderated to prevent spam, and will not show up immediately. Anonymous comments will not be published, so please be friendly and leave your name!

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio