Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Frosted Sugar Cookies, again


Posted by: Maggie

Some of you may remember these sugar cookies that I posted back in February.  For such a simple recipe, it was a major hit among my friends and I had a request to make them again.  I happily obliged with the Christmas version shown above.  Seriously, if you ever need a cookie to impress people, make these.  Even unfrosted they're phenomenal.  It is the moistest, most buttery tasting sugar cookie I've ever had.  If you frost them however, puh-lease take the advice I wrote in the original post and make them the night before you plan to serve them.  They taste way better after the frosting has had a chance to sit a day. 

I'm not going to re-type the recipe since it's already on here, but I wanted to share it again since we had about 5 readers back then (who we are supremely grateful for), but it may have gotten lost in the archives for our more recent visitors (who we also love!) Give it a try this Christmas...your friends and taste buds will thank you.  Your pants however, will not.

2 comments:

  1. sounds sweet and well worth waiting a day for! thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing the post back to life! These were a big hit at my Christmas party this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and try to respond to questions as soon as possible. Comments are moderated to prevent spam, and will not show up immediately. Anonymous comments will not be published, so please be friendly and leave your name!

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio