Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh, siblings...

Posted by: Maggie

So, no new recipe until tomorrow morning, but I had to share this funny little tidbit.  Co-blogger Annie and I have an eighteen-year old sister named Emma.  Emma caught wind of the fact that we use statcounter.com  to track our blog statistics, and thought it would be funny to load up the tracker with ridiculous search terms.  I'm pretty sure my neighbors heard me howling with laughter when I saw these this evening.


(Click to see the whole search query...I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out why it won't display the whole image.)


These are only the PG rated ones; there were several more unprintable google queries. 

Thanks for the laugh Emma.  I can't speak for Annie, but I never blog drunk, I almost always cook with pants on, and I always thoroughly sanitize my hands before baking.  And uhh...when I'm cooking for others I always wear pants.  All of you out there who have actually eaten my food can continue to fearlessly do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and try to respond to questions as soon as possible. Comments are moderated to prevent spam, and will not show up immediately. Anonymous comments will not be published, so please be friendly and leave your name!

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio