Posted by: Maggie
Today marks the two year blogiversary of A Bitchin' Kitchen!!!
Annie and I are so tremendously appreciative of each and every one of our readers, and we want to thank you all for your visits, comments, and support by doing a celebratory giveaway today!
We bought the above apron from Anthropologie a few months ago in anticipation of our blogiversary. It is so cute that I have been tempted to take it for myself numerous times, but I have managed to resist! It is even more adorable in person than the picture depicts. Annie and I both love fun aprons, and actually gave each other aprons for gifts back at Christmas 2009:
The Rules and Other Important Things:
- There are two ways to enter, both listed below. You must leave a separate comment for each entry, and you may only enter each way once.
- The contest is over at 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, November 28, 2011. The comment section will be closed at that time, and the winner will be notified Tuesday morning.
- I will be using Random.org to determine the winner. I will contact the winner, and they must respond within 72 hours or they will forfeit the prize and I will draw an alternate winner. After contact with the winner has been made, we will formally announce it here.
- We love our readers from all over the world, but we can only ship to the United States and Canada.
- This contest is sponsored by A Bitchin' Kitchen. Much to our dismay, Anthropologie does not know who we are.
- Last, and most importantly: I cannot see what your email address is when you comment, even if you're using a Blogger account. Please be sure to include an email address in the body of your comment, or a link to your blog (if you have one) if contact information is easily accessible on there.
How to Enter:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me your plans for Thanksgiving, or what you did for Thanksgiving if you're entering after the holiday. If you don't celebrate, just say hello, or say I like turtles, or tell me a fun fact about yourself!
Optional Bonus Entry:
- "Like" us on Facebook, and come back and leave a comment letting us know that you did. If you already like us, just let us know!
Thanks in advance for entering, and if any of these rules are unclear please shoot us an email and we'll clear things up!
*Image via Anthropologie.com