Monday, January 16, 2012

Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker Cookies


Posted by: Annie

You can never have too many versions of chocolate chip cookies! My kitchen is finally starting to come together, and these are the first cookies I have made in my new house - AND, the first thing I made using my brand new KitchenAid mixer :) 

These cookies combine the flavors of graham crackers, dark chocolate, and peanut butter, and fill your house with one of the most delicious smells ever.

What you will need:

1 1/2 sticks butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup peanut butter M&Ms
2 cups dark chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add the flour mixture into the butter mixture and beat on medium-low speed until well combined. Finally, fold in M&Ms and chocolate chips.

Using a large cookie scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven, and cool on a wire rack.

Printer-friendly
Source: All Recipes

9 comments:

  1. Terrific recipe! We do a modification of this by taking a partly homemade approach. We start with a chocolate chip cookie mix and add in butterscotch chips, heath toffee bits, black walnuts, and coconut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo for a new kitchenaid mixer! :) I think I'm in love with these cookies. Love love love how you used graham cracker crumbs. What an amazing idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my. I would have never thought to add graham crackers to my CC cookies! Sounds wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! i love graham crackers- and i've never thought to add them in cookies...why not?! these look like delicious sugary bombs - yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so gooey and delicious. I love having layers of different flavours in a cookie! Congrats on the new kitchen.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie please make these for me! They look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great remarkable issues here. I'm very happy to see your article. Thank you a lot and I'm looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?
    Burberry Brit By Burberry For Men. Aftershave Spray 3.4 oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just made a double batch and used wild cherry M&Ms! Will bring the rest into work tomorrow....start everyone off with a very happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bring them to a campfire and put your roasted marshmallows on top! For this purpose though I would remove the peanut butter m&m's and go with 3 cups of milk chocolate chips. Now we're talkin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and try to respond to questions as soon as possible. Comments are moderated to prevent spam, and will not show up immediately. Anonymous comments will not be published, so please be friendly and leave your name!

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio